Implementation of New Sparse storage format(CSV) in Paralution

Front page Forums Plug-ins Implementation of New Sparse storage format(CSV) in Paralution

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  puja.khirodkar 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Sir.
    I implemented Conjugate Gradient solver which solves the linear system of the form Ax=b. So I implemented new sparse storage format i.e. Compressed Sparse Vector(CSV). Now I want to integrate this developed CG solver in OpenFOAM. Is there any other library than Paralution? Because Paralution uses LDU decomposition ,which cannot be used for CSV format. If not I want to implement this CSV format to paralution library. So please suggest me the way I can do this.

Dimitar

Hi Puja,

If you want to implement a new format you can just follow the interface from the source code. You can use the BCSR since it is only an interface so far and you put your code there.

Best,
    Dimitar

Thank you sir for replying…I refered to BCSR interface.. But for converting matrix to CSV ,first I need to get the original matrix… if I use import_openfoam_matrix() function ,it directly converts the ldu matrix to CSR and returns..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.